Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Phunky Phresh

A couple of weeks ago my sorority had a crush party as we like to call it. The theme of this crush party was a rave. Now if you have ever seen pictures for raves they are out of control. You can basically wear whatever you want as long as it is crazy and bright colored. They key to looking like a true "raver" is to wear lots of glow in the dark sticks and necklaces, and bracelettes too.

There were several things that I did to make my outfit complete. The main things were my hair and makeup. i teased my hair a lot that night to get it to the level of poof that I wanted. I was really satisfied with the outcome though. The other part that I was realyl excited about was my makeup. I did it very loud and wild, but it went perfectly with my outfit for the party.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I absolutely LOVE doing my self up for events and parties. I think it is so much fun and exciting that I am able to do new and different things. Does anyone else get joy out of stuff like this?

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you! I love doing my make up in fun and different ways. I don't do it that often, but I do have fun when I get around to it! :)

    ReplyDelete