Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crazy Colored Talons

Have you ever tried a nail color that was either really extreme just one that you wouldn't normally wear on a day to day basis? Trends these days are pointing to just that; crazy colors.

As a young girl I had a lot of different nail polish colors. And by a lot I mean about two shoe boxes filled with all different color nail polishes. I had every color you could ever imagine. From blue to orange and even to black. The trends today seem to be blues and silver or gray colors. I personally do not believe that I can pull those colors off, but when I see it on other girls I think they look good.

I also feel that if you go and pay to have them done in a color such as blue or silver or gray, that they tend to look better. Those colors are hard to pull off, but if they are done perfectly they look best.

2 comments:

  1. I kept seeing women at work wearing gray nail polish and it always looks awesome. So the other day when I was in Walgreens I bought some...can you say weird looking?!?! I don't know how people make it look good but I love that your writing about this because I was JUST removing the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i think gray is a very weird color but i think that it depends on what you are wearing and the mood you are in . sometimes i do outrageous colors just because i am feeling fun and crazy! just work it!

    ReplyDelete