Sunday, November 14, 2010

Curlers in my Hair

When I was a little girl my mom used to put sponge rollers in my hair, right after I showered, and I would have to sleep with them in over night. Not only was this uncomfortable, when the curlers came out the next morning I looked like Shirley Temple. I know she is cute and all, but I would have much rather had a more lose curl.

As I have gotten older, I have began to use hot rollers. Hot rollers make my hair curly, but it is a pretty flowy curl. It is not suction cupped to my head, which I prefer. Although hot curlers can be potentially hazardous because of how hot they are, if you use caution while using them, they are perfect.

Anyone else use hot curlers, if so what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My mom used to do the same thing to me when I was little! I got the exact same result: Shirley Temple! Haha I always get weird bumps at the top of my hair if I use hot curlers. I love the way it turns out in your hair though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used hot rollers on me as a child. I try to use them every now and then on my hair, but for some reason it just never looks right!

    ReplyDelete