Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fake Lashes

The cat is out and has been out of the bag for a while. Almost all celebrities wear fake eyelashes on a day to day basis. The look of the long, thick eyelashes has been in for quite some time now. The good thing about them is that they can be trimmed in width or length to fit anyone's eyes and they are quick and easy to apply. I say that they are easy to apply, but many people struggle. The key is being patient.

I am a huge fan of fake eyelashes. Although I have only worn them a handful of times, (most of the times were for Halloween) I can't resist how they look. They seem to brighten the look of a face and draw attention to the eyes. There are several that are very outrageous and are worn with costumes, but they can also help people who have very thin eyelashes or none at all.

I think I am going to start wearing them more often, I wonder what people would think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment