Sunday, November 14, 2010

Headbands

I LOVE LOVE LOVE headbands. As I write this I am currently wearing a headband. I cannot help but wonder what my obsession with headbands is though. I can't tell if it is because they are easy, or because they pull my hair out of my face. Any way the case might be, I do love headbands.

From elastic to plastic, I have many different kinds of headbands. I have some that can be worn as scarves or headbands, some that are "blingged" out, and some that are just regular old school headbands. What I have discovered however, is that I do prefer headbands that are stretchy and not super tight. If they are too tight I develop a headache, which is never good.

Headbands can also be worn several different ways. They can be worn right where your hair line meets your forehead, pushed back with some bangs in front, or even over the hair as many hippies wore in the 60's. I don't think that headbands will ever go out of style, they are just too convenient for many women.

1 comment: