Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Makeup and Hair

There are all kinds of different ways to do your Halloween makeup. It all depends on what your costume is. Many people do a classic cat, or a devil, or even an angel. There are several different ways makeup can be done.

Last night I celebrated Halloween as Wilma Flintstone. I began my costume by puting my hair into a pony-tail. From there I began bobby pinning it around the pony-tail so that it would be up, similar to how Wilma wore here hair on the show. After I finally got it all pinned up I proceeded to hair spray it followed by red hair spray. This was a little tricky because I did not want to get it all over my face and neck but tying a towel around my neck helped.

Finally came the makeup. I did more natural colors with a brown eyeliner. My costume as Wilma Flintstone turned out better than I thought it would. I guess what I am trying to say is that no matter how you do your makeup and your hair on Halloween, just have fun with it.  Afterall, it is a holiday for fun, so just have fun with your costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment