Monday, October 4, 2010

What Guys Think of Your Makeup

According to Cosmopolitan online, the first thing that a guy notices when he sees a girl (between her eyes and her lips) are her eyes. From previous experiences I have noticed that with myself I tend to notice a man's eyes before anything else as well. Now, we all know that women and men differ considerably when it comes to how they pereive the opposite sex and I can't stress that enough.

Now a question that I have always wondered is who are girls wearing makeup for? Are they wearing it to make themselves feel better? Or for the guy that they are trying to impress? I wish I knew because I strongly believe it would save me a lot of time before going out at night. I tend to do it because I have fun with it, it is kind of like an art to me. Cosmo once again says that guys prefer dark lined eyes, but many girls are tempted to do bright fun colors. Oh, and guys totally dig the smokey eyes.

I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I am pretty talented when it comes to doing makeup (and hair which I will get into later). I have always found it very intriguing. The coolest part is that I learned to do it all on my own, my mom rarely wears makeup, she's naturally beautiful. I love trying new things and experimenting with colors. At night I uaually tend to do a dark smokey, eye while during the day I usually do a subtle skin color or just mascara. I love the smokey eye look, but it definitely has a time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment