Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Favorite Beauty Products

I am a pretty simple girl. I do not have to have top of the line makeup or beauty products; just something that works. One of my favorite beauty products however, is my CoverGirl Last Blast mascara. This mascara is AWESOME. I was not blessed with naturally long eyelashes, so I have to do what I can to lengthen them. This mascara does exactly that--lengthens. They aer lengthened and darkened without the clumpiness. It is a great buy and inexpensive running at about $6.50 a tube.

Another product that I like to use is the Cetaphil Skin Care line. I use the cleanser, the moisturizing lotion, and the face wash. These products are non scented and leave your skin feeling nice and smoothe. They can be found at most stores, with a price that won't break your budget.

I know a lot of people are not fans of lipstick, but I am a huge fan. If I am going out somewhere, I won't be caught dead without it. I feel as though lipstick completes a look. I usually wear a darker shade because this goes best with my complexion, but it also depends on the outfit and the time of day. The brand that I have always had luck with has been Maybelline. They  have good lipstick that lasts for a long time and stays on.

These are just a couple of my favorite beauty products. If you want to see more favorites from other young women a great place is Seventeen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment