Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Right Amount of Makeup

As I put on my makeup last night I contemplated how to do it. Since it was a Saturday night I decided to do my makeup a little bit heavier than I would on a normal day. I have gotten into this habbit for the past couple of days of wearing a lot of makeup. I know that this can be a huge no no, but I think there is a fine line.

Many times, according to men, when a woman wears too much makeup it is unattractive to them. The nataural look happens to be what is in style now. We have to remember, a little goes a long way. Putting on some mascara and lip gloss is the best way to go. It shows that you care enough about your appearance to try, without going overboard. A touch of blush is also good becuase it gives your face a bit of color.

Sometimes going completely natural has its benefits. Many times when I am wearing makep I forget that I am and I begin to rub my eyes. This tends to cause me pain  because then the makeup is no longer on my eye but in it. Then the remainder of the makeup that is on is smudged. Overall I believe that wearing makeup is more of an art than anything. I enjoy doing it and wearing it becuase it makes me happy and is fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment