Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nail Polish

Ever since I was a little girl I have been OBSESSED with nails and nail polish. I would save up all my money when I was little just to buy a package of fake press on nails or a bottle of nail polish. This obsession has never really gone away. Although I have less time for my nails now, I still try to make as much time as possible. They happen to look very bad right now becuase of my lack of time, but they do not always look that bad.

My mom is fortunate enough to have beautiful healthy nails, me on the other hand, mine are ok. If I want to grow them out it takes a long time. Not only does it take a long time, I have to take especially good care of them. However, when I do manage to do that, they are beautiful and even tend to look as though I got them professionally done.

My favorite brand of nail polish is OPI. OPI nail polish is one of the best kinds of nail polish out there. This polish gives your nail a fresh, right out of the salon look. This polish is also the kind used in many salons. I own several OPI nail polishes, but they can put quite a dent in your wallet. They run up to $7 a bottle. To me that seems a but extreme, but they are definitely worth the money.

If you want to find out what fall nail polish you should wear, visit http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/beauty/nail-polish-quiz and find out.

3 comments:

  1. OPI nail polish is the best! They also have a line called Nicole which I like a lot too. (partly because it's my name and the other part because it's good nail polish!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah Nicolle, I actually have some of the Nicole brand and it just so happens to be a lot cheaper than the OPI brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more of a reason to like it! :)

    ReplyDelete